Nominations for the annual Hall of Fame ceremony are accepted from General Membership and must be mailed to the Buffalo Broadcasters Association, 5672 Main Street, Williamsville, NY 14221 prior to October 1st.
- Nominations must include a letter detailing credentials of the person nominated, background information on the individual as well as an audio or video clip if available.
- The annual Hall of Fame Ballot is determined by the Board of Directors at the annual October meeting. The Board of Directors makes final determination on nominees based on specific criteria.
- Voting is open to all active members of The Buffalo Broadcasters Association whose dues are paid and are in good standing as of November 1st.
- Ballots will be mailed by November 30th and must be returned by January 15th.
- Ballots are tabulated at the Board of Directors meeting in January.
- Inductees are announced in June of each year.